• Šlokenbeka Manor and Road Museum;
• Milzkalne Railway Station;
• Milzkalne Primary School;
• Milzkalne pond.
• 5 km to the skiing piste Milzkalns which offers various activities also in summer (four-wheelers, paintball, wakeboard);
• 5 km to the cross-country skiing trail Ūdri;
• 1 km to Šlokenbeka – the only fortified manor in Latvia;
• 6 km to Tukums and Durbes Castle;
• 15 km to Ķemeri National Park with several bike routes and natural trails, including a bike route to Kaņieris Hillfort and boardwalk across Tīreļi bog;
• 20 km to Cinevilla;
• 5 km to Tīle farm near the border with Tukums – horseback riding;
• 3 km to Valguma Lake where you can catch fish;
• 10 km to Apšuciems beach.